Sun Protection Hats – Kalahari Hat Micromesh
Kalahari Hat Micromesh
The Kalahari Hat Micromesh (Sun Protection Hats – Kalahari Hat Micromesh) is a lightweight, adjustable head covering that can be worn in a number of ways to protect the wearer from harmful UV rays.
Conforming to AS/NZ 4399:1996 and made from max. 50+ UPF rated, soft and breathable Micromesh or 100% Cotton fabric; the Kalahari has a toggle/elastic cord adjustment for a comfortable and perfect fit for all head sizes. The touch tape patches on the front panels can be easily secured behind the head or in front of the neck for enhanced protection.
Many of the features incorporated in this purpose designed hat result from consumer research; for example the Kalahari incorporates a soft toweling sweatband for extra comfort & a deep curved peak to ensure excellent sun protection to the face and eyes. The patented covered vents on the sides of the crown assist with the escape of heat from the head whilst maintaining protection from harmful UV, and the releasable back panel allows for increased ventilation around the neck.
Features for Kalahari Hat Micromesh
- 50+ UPF rating
- Available in durable Micro Mesh and Cotton
- Deep curved peak provides shade over eyes
- Adjustable head strap to fit all sizes
- Incorporates a soft towelling headband
- Releasable back panel for improved ventilation
- Covered vents on sides of head section help keep wearer cool
- Lightweight, cool and comfortable to wear
- Can be secured in front of the face to protect from reflected and scattered UV, wind and flies
- Easy wash and wear care
- Great for Fishing, Kayaking, Sailing, Hiking etc.
- Ideal workplace protection
- Packs away easily when not in use